Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ready to go

We just received our booking paperwork, luggage tags, magical express tags and finalized report of our trip details from our travel agent today. She came to the house to drop it off. Now that is what I call service.
If we go on another trip again, we will definitely go through her, she is wonderful, and knows her stuff. She goes out of her way to email you back with long detailed emails and helps out in any way she can. I am glad we went through her, as she has given so much detail to us regarding our trip and what to do and how to get around, I think we would be lost without her.
Today I am going to sort the suitcases, add the luggage tags and just get a few things ready, there will be enough to do the last few days, if I can get some stuff done now I will.

No comments:

And that's the wonderful thing about family travel: it provides you with experiences that will remain locked forever in the scar tissue of your mind. ~Dave Barry In America there are two classes of travel - first class, and with children. ~Robert Benchley