Thursday, January 17, 2008

Getting ready

I think I have everything I need now. I think I am pretty prepared. I have my list and I am starting to pack up the suitcases. I am now waiting for a little closer look at the weather for Orlando to see if we need more shorts than pants etc. I have the Disney back pack ready, the carry on ready, and our money and passports ready. After this weekend, I will be packing every day and cleaning the house. I like to leave with a clean house, so upon our return, the house is clean and I only have to worry about unpacking.

No comments:

And that's the wonderful thing about family travel: it provides you with experiences that will remain locked forever in the scar tissue of your mind. ~Dave Barry In America there are two classes of travel - first class, and with children. ~Robert Benchley